Buyers InfoThe relationship between homebuyers and their REALTOR® is based on mutual respect, trust and a comprehensive understanding of the Buyers purchasing criteria. Questions that you need to answer are:
- Do you prefer new construction or an older home?
- Do you have a price range?
- In what area or neighbourhood do I want to live? Do you want to be in town on municipal services or in the country on well and septic?
- Are schools important?
- Are amenities like proximity to the hospital, shopping, restaurants or entertainment important to you?
- What style of home do you prefer?
- How many bedrooms and bathrooms do you need?
- What are your needs, wants, must haves and wish list?
- Are you willing to renovate? Do you have a maximum age for a home?
- Is access to public transit, the airport or highways a consideration?
- What amenities are important? Do you want a garage, walkout basement, swimming pool, big lot or formal dining room?
We work closely with all our buyers to understand their needs and find the home that fits their lifestyle at the best possible price and with the terms and conditions that protect their interests.
Colpitts Realty can show you any home listed on the MLS® system. We look forward to working with you.
Sellers InfoWhen selling your home it is vitally important that you receive a qualified and honest market value analysis of your home. Selling your home at a discounted price makes no sense and pricing your home so that your home sits on the market and you help to sell every other home on the street also is frustrating and ill-advised.
Your home is not worth:
- What you paid for your home.
- What you think it is worth.
- The replacement cost.
- What your home is worth in Moncton or Calgary.
- The assessed value set by the province for tax purposes.
- What your neighbours different style home just sold for or
- What you need to net so that you will be able to purchase your new home.
At Colpitts Realty, we will give you a free certified market analysis (CMA) which compares similar homes that are listed, have sold or have expired and makes a candid recommendation to you regarding the value of your home.
We will discuss a marketing strategy with you that is designed to maximize the value of your home with the shortest possible time on the market. Recommendations will be made on changes that should be made prior to placing your home for sale. Suggestions that will maximize the selling price of your home or speed the sale will also be discussed. We will not encourage you to invest additional funds or effort into changing or updating your home unless we are convinced that any changes will result in an increased selling price or faster sale.
When you receive an offer on your home, we will explain your options, objectively evaluate the offer, discuss a strategy and aggressively negotiate the best possible agreement for you. We are with you every step of the way.
Thank you for considering Colpitts Realty to sell your home.